A substantial body of published research, both academic and applied, is available about community philanthropy and community foundations. Some recommended sites to visit:
- Community Foundation Atlas: facts and figures about community foundations around the world
- The Council on Foundations in the USA offers practical ideas for Community Foundations
- Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support (WINGS) has an open access library of more than 700 publications on a wide range of topics and in many languages
- The Global Fund for Community Foundations knowledge center focuses on community philanthropy in developing countries
- Dana R.H. Doan: What is community philanthropy? Global Fund for Community Foundations, 2019
Looking for resources about a new topic?
Let us know what you are interested in; we’ll be happy to curate it for you and share it with the network.